Navonim - The Ramblings of Garnel Ironheart

Navonim - The Ramblings of Garnel Ironheart
BUY THIS BOOK! Now available on Amazon! IT WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE COMPLETE!

Tuesday 12 May 2009

Public Announcement

In order to clear up some recent confusion about my identity, I would like to once again clarify who I am:

I'm a mythical hero from the "The Unending War" trilogy who was granted great power in the battle against the Undead Overlord only to misuse it and wind up defeated. The lesson: The battle is not always to the mighty, nor the race to the swift, but that's the way to bet.

This means I am not:

SJ, although I have a good idea what meds would be good for him
OTD, although I think he's my biggest fan and does lots of great advertising for this site
Ari, although I agree with him a lot
Sarah and Richard Feldman from mainstreamjew's blog

I'm also not a superhero. It's "mythical warrior" for those not paying attention. There's a world of difference between the two, the outfit for one thing...

Thank you for your attention.

6 comments:

David said...

Just curious... are you and OTD lovers or something like that? I'm not judging either of you, just curious.

Garnel Ironheart said...

Honestly, I want nothing to do with the guy. On the other hand, he seems obsessed with my existence.

Perhaps he's my immortal enemy, Valcor the Undead Overload.

Who's that, you ask?

Well go to Amazon and buy the books I appear in as a very important secondary character and you'll find out.

E-Man said...

Garnel you are too funny.

Garnel Ironheart said...

Yes, yes and thank you.

Unfortunately the way things are out there, I'm now obliged to point out I'm not E-man either, although he has a very nice blog and you should all go visit it.

Ari said...

As an additional effort to clear the confusion and as an act of good faith I have asked OTD to get together with me while I will be in NY this weekend.

Additionally, I would like to extend an invitation to anybody who would like to join us, pending OTD's response.

Please let us know if you are interested.

(I posted this as a comment on his blog, but he screens them and I am not sure whether or not he will approve it.)

Garnel Ironheart said...

I will not be in NY this weekend but I hope the meeting is productive. Good luck with that.